TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- To qualify for this offer you must purchase Direct Line Pet Insurance between 7th January and 25th June 2013, either online or by telephone.
- Following a 45 day cooling off period, each qualifying customer will receive an email or letter containing a link to a promotional website where they will need to enter their details and choose which reward they would like to receive.
- Once the customer has chosen their reward, they will receive it in the post within 14 days.
Direct Line 2 for 1 cinema card – T&C’s
1. There is a strict maximum of one Direct Line cinema card per qualifying person.
2. The cinema card is valid for repeat use for 12 months following day of card activation and entitles the bearer to receive a free cinema entry when another ticket or ticket voucher of equal or greater value is purchased at the full price.
3. Cancellation of your Pet insurance policy with Direct Line will mean that the Direct Line Cinema Card is no longer valid.
4. There is a maximum of ten ticket voucher orders per customer per day during the cinema card’s validity – subject to promotional availability. Direct Line Group reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
5. Cinema cards to be activated no later than 30.09.2013. Final date to purchase vouchers or for cards to be used at participating box offices is 30.09.2013.
6. Recipients of the Direct Line cinema card will initially be directed online to a campaign website to register their card and to redeem the offer. Customers can utilise one of two redemption routes:
(a) At Reel cinemas only customers can redeem by presenting their Direct Line cinema card at the box office. Participating cinemas will allow customers to receive a free cinema ticket for every ticket of an equal or greater value that is purchased at full price for the same film performance on presentation of their card. There is a strict limit of ten cinema tickets that can be bought per customer per day and redeemed under the terms of this offer. No pre-booking of tickets prior to arrival is permitted. Customers should check the campaign website for full details of participating cinemas offering this service. (b) Customers can purchase their cinema ticket vouchers online at the campaign website (plus a small handling fee of £1 per booking to cover handling and postage). When purchasing ticket vouchers online, customers will be mailed (via standard post) their cinema ticket vouchers for use at participating cinemas. These cinema vouchers are exchanged directly on arrival at the participating cinema for tickets to the same film performance. 7. Cinema ticket vouchers purchased online via the campaign website will be posted out on a same day despatch service. Cinema ticket voucher purchases made by 3.30pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day. Purchases made after 3.30pm or on a weekend will be dispatched on the next business day.
8. Once a voucher is purchased no refunds are available.
9. Cinema ticket vouchers can be used at participating cinema locations across the UK. A surcharge payable on arrival at the cinema will apply for 3D films; Premier, Gallery and Director’s Hall Screenings (where relevant). Please check with cinema at the time of booking. The ticket voucher may not be used to reserve or purchase tickets by telephone, online or via any mobile app.
10. Cinema cards and ticket vouchers must be presented at a participating cinema and possession of a cinema card or ticket voucher does not guarantee or reserve a seat. Seating is subject to availability. All other accompanying customers must pay the full price.
11. It is the responsibility of the holder to use the cinema card and ticket voucher by the specified expiry date. Cinema ticket vouchers are sold with the understanding that they will not be extended or replaced.
12. Cinema cards and ticket voucher(s) cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written consent of Direct Line Group or of participating cinemas.
13. Please note that due to advance booking policies the film and performance you wish to attend may be sold out and seats might not be available. Use of the cinema cards and ticket vouchers is subject to availability.
14. The holder of the Cinema card and ticket vouchers is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
15. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other TLC discount offer or for special events where the admission value is greater than the value of a standard admission ticket.
16. Film classification rules apply. ID may be required.
17. Cinema cards and ticket vouchers are not for re-sale, not redeemable for cash and not transferable.
18. Neither the promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cinema cards or ticket vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or offers.
19. Neither Direct Line Group nor TLC is liable for any loss suffered by customers when using the cinema card or ticket vouchers.
20. TLC reserves the right to vary these terms without notice.
21. Neither TLC, its agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a venue of the cinema card or ticket vouchers or (b) any inability by the bearer to use the card or ticket vouchers properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of the venue listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the venue, and (d) TLC, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
22. Any disputes between customers pertaining to the use of the cinema card or ticket vouchers are strictly between the customers and the participating cinema.
23. Direct Line Group and TLC reserve the right to withdraw or substitute the reward with one of equal or greater value and any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Direct Line Group shall also be bound by these Terms and Conditions and shall not encourage, persuade, promote, support or in any way assist in their breach
25. The promotion is administered on behalf of Direct Line Group by TLC Marketing UK Ltd, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address.
26. The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
27. Promoter: Direct Line Group, Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, BR1 1DP.
Direct Line Pet Voucher Pack – T&C’s
A) Pet-friendly hotel discount offer
1. The ‘Direct Line hotel break voucher’ entitles the bearer to obtain free accommodation for 2 people sharing a room, subject to each person paying the Minimum Daily Expenditure rate (MDE), per person per night, at any of the participating hotels. This rate will cover the cost of breakfast and evening meal per person. Supplements for pets may apply which will increase the MDE – please check with your hotel at time of booking.
2. Only one voucher may be used per person, per household, per venue and per booking group (group is defined as more than one person accompanying the voucher holder). The voucher claimant may not claim another hotel break voucher at the same venue.
3. All charges specified under the MDE are per person, per night for breakfast and evening meals. If meals are not taken or the cost does not total the minimum daily expenditure, hotels reserve the right to charge the MDE rate per person in full.
4. Hotels reserve the right to request a minimum charge to be paid in full on arrival.
5. The offer can be used for a minimum of one night. There is no limit to the maximum number of nights the hotel will accept the free accommodation voucher. The offer is subject to hotel availability and the hotel manager’s decision is final.
6. Bookings must be made in advance and it is at the hotel’s discretion to accept the vouchers as the offer is subject to promotional availability.
7. All additional customers will pay the full price and all future bookings will be charged at the full price.
8. Voucher valid until 30th April 2014. All hotel stays must be redeemed before this date.
9. Offer excludes Public Holidays and Bank Holidays.
10. Customers must call the venue in advance of their visit, stating that they are in possession of a “Direct Line hotel break voucher”, to check availability, discuss the usage of the offer and make their reservation. 11. The “how to” instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. On arrival at the venue, the voucher must be handed over. If no voucher is produced, you must pay the full price for your hotel stay.
13. If you fail to cancel your booking at least 48 hours before your reservation, or do not show at the venue, a cancellation charge may be incurred. Please check the cancellation policy with your chosen hotel.
14. The list of participating hotels remains subject to change. Please contact your chosen venue to confirm continual availability of the offer.
15. Participating hotels reserve the right to vary prices, times and offer availability (e.g. public holidays).
B) Free Pet food offer
1. The ‘Direct Line Pets Corner vouchers’ entitle the bearer to one 2kg bag of dog food worth £9.99 or a 400g bag of cat food worth £3.09 at any Pets Corner store plus a further offer of every 6th bag free on any pet food which can be redeemed at Pets Corner stores or online at www.morepetfoods.co.uk.
2. The ‘Direct Line Pets Corner’ vouchers are valid until 30th April 2014.
3. The first voucher must be handed over at a Pets Corner store to claim the free bag of pet food. Failure to produce this will result in you having to pay the full price.
4. To claim every 6th bag of pet food free you must present the 2nd voucher either in store or enter the code ‘direct2013’ at the checkout on www.morepetfoods.co.uk.
5. Only one voucher can be used per household for the free pet food offer. The 6th bag free offer is repeat usage whilst the voucher is valid. To continue claiming this offer in store you will need to retain your voucher.
C) Free Pet Portrait offer
1. The ‘Direct Line Free Pet Portrait voucher’ entitles the bearer to one free Pet Portrait session at participating photography studio, plus a free print, minimum size 5” x 7”.
2. The duration, number of pets allowed and venue for photo session may vary depending upon photographer. Please confirm details at time of booking. Subject to availability.
3. The ‘Direct Line Free Pet Portrait’ voucher is valid until 30th April 2014.
4. All photo sessions must be booked in advance with The Master Photographers Association. Call 0871 244 7526 to find your nearest studio and then book your session directly with the venue quoting “Direct Line Free Pet Portrait” at time of booking.
5. Some photographers may charge a refundable deposit of £20 in advance to secure your reservation.
6. On arrival at the venue the voucher must be handed over. Failure to produce this will result in you having to pay the full price.
7. One voucher per household only. All repeat visits will be charged at the full price.
D) Pet grooming discount offer
1. The ‘Direct Line Pet Grooming voucher’ entitles the bearer to a 50% discount on a full pet grooming session with Dial a Dog Wash, subject to availability. The discount applies to treatments to a maximum retail price of £40. Customers will be required to pay any additional fee directly to the operator at full price.
2. If you cannot find a Dial a Dog Wash groomer in your area other pet grooming partners are available by calling 0871 244 7526. Discounts will vary.
3. The ‘Direct Line Pet Grooming’ voucher is valid until 30th April 2014.
4. All grooming sessions must be booked in advance using dialadogwash.com to find your local dog groomer. You must mention you have a ‘Direct Line Pet Grooming voucher’ when you make your booking.
5. The voucher must be handed over to your dog groomer when they arrive. Failure to produce this will result in you having to pay the full price.
6. One voucher per household only. All repeat bookings & additional pets will be charged at the full price.
7. The ‘Direct Line Pet Grooming’ voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and can only be used once and is not for re-sale, redeemable for cash or transferable. Only original, unaltered vouchers will be accepted. Neither TLC nor its agents or distributors or participating venues will replace lost/ stolen/ damaged vouchers. No photocopied or defaced vouchers will be accepted.
8. Neither the Promoter or its agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a pet groomer of this voucher or (b) any inability by the bearer to use this voucher properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of either this voucher or the hotel listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the hotel, and (d) TLC, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the hotels and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
9. The Direct Line Group and TLC reserve the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value or withdraw the offer at any time if deemed necessary.
10. The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
11. Any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Direct Line Group and TLC reserve the right to vary these terms without notice.
13. Promoter: Direct Line Group, Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, BR1 1DP. Please do not send any correspondence to this address.
14. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd., PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address marked ‘Direct Line Pet Insurance’.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any questions relating to this promotion, please call TLC Marketing UK Ltd on 0871 244 7526 or e-mail on email@example.com